Sunday, January 2, 2011

First post of the year 2011! Happy New Year everyone! :D

A part of me just couldn't believe that 2011 is here! Anyway, I did countdown with my parents at home. Bro wasn't around, he went for countdown with his friends. When it strucks the last five seconds, we go 5 4 3 2 1.. POP!! Popped the party poppers with my dad! Mummy was covering her ears. Haha!

For a new year, my grandma, my uncle, auntie and kelvin(cousin) came over to my house for a mini celebration. Had steamboat with them. I love crabmeats! That's the first main food im looking for whenever there's a steamboat. Love it since young! :)
Likes the soup too. I took like 5 servings of soup! That's why don't be amaze if my body starts to grow horizontally!

Everyone was asking me what's my new year resolutions. My family, my relatives and friends. I'm kind of stucked cuz I still haven't thought of any at the point of time. Well, I shall start thinking of my new year resolutions!
Firstly, I want to stay healthy! I love chips and chocolates, I will eat more than you know. Then next thing, I will start having cough and all.
Secondly, I hope to get good grades. My grades ain't great afterall. Partly cuz' my brain functions slowly. :(
Thirdly, I wanna start saving money. I'm a spendthrift and often than not, I find myself going broke! Especially spending $$ on clothes and shoes! They're just too pretty. They sparkles my eyes. Hence, I couldn't resist to get them. It is the nature that girls love shopping, isn't it?

3 new year resolutions for now.
Will update on another post if I think of any others.

Oh yeah, school is starting tmr. Then ut's coming!!
2 weeks of holidays aint enough.
I have not immersed myself to start studying. Then again, I'm ALWAYS last mintue!

Till then.

Love,
Sherlyn Tan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home