Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Updates about X'mas '2010!






1st/2nd pic: A key necklace from Peixin

Xin, thank you for the necklace! Although I still got the mentality that giving a key is for 21st years old peeps. Haha. But its alright, I'll still wear it when I go out!
Thank you for the powerpoint slides! It's really sweet and thoughtful of you! I like those glittery blue background and those pictures really brings back beautiful memories since year 2007 all the way till 2010. You're a friend that I've known for almost 9 years, near to a decade soon! Time flies, so much of ups and downs. To be true, you're like a sister to me, so close to my heart and my pillars of support. Thanks for putting so much effort to combine all the bits and pieces of photos into an awesome album! Heartfelt thanks to you!


3rd pic: A box of chocolates from Siewleng

Siew, I think I've been eating so dangerously with you! Eat till our hearts are contented! Haha! Enjoyed the late nights suppers like bee hoon or fried rice with our usual orders 100 plus/green tea/lemon tea! On X'mas, it was no exception. The first few minutes of X'mas, we are already filling our stomach! In addition, you gave me a box of chocolates. It's the thinest chocolates I've ever tried!

Thank you for being there always, you're just a call away, or we're just meet up at your house downstairs for hours of chats. Thanks for being my listening ears and also giving me your opinions of some things too. There's just so much things we have to say and catch up. You're my greatest cousin and people would envy that we're once classmates too! Like cousins cum friends? Haha. We watched each other grow up and the fact that we're just a week difference! Maybe we should just be twins!


4th pic: A card from Ann hock

I was really happy to receive x'mas card from him! Know him in secondary school and now we're in same poly too!

On this x'mas, I've spent my time with my family and relatives too. We went out to look for sofa! My house's sofa spoilt, hence went to look around. There's one really cool sofa at Defu! It's like movie theatre type where you can store your food and drinks aside. The sofa seat can be move to laying position too. I thought the creator is creative for such creation. However, the length of my house is too small to fit in because need space for my bro's bicycle and prayer's table too.

My uncle was so great that he sent us a long shoe racks. He joked that: "hey yanling, you can buy more shoes!" Hahaha.
My mom was saying: " oh please, she have enough already".
In fact, I think I got limited pairs of shoes. Yeah, how I wish I can have truckloads of shoes. I don't mind a hundred pairs if I have $$!

Had dinner and satays too! No offence, but I still prefer the chicken flavour as compared to mutton and pork.

I like this x'mas as compared to last year. Kudos! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home