Wednesday, September 29, 2010









These were taken at conrad hotel. For the past few weeks, during F1 period, have been doing banquet with company events such as meetings or dinners, weddings and birthday. As it is a 5 star hotel, so everything must be up to standard and fast. Must be in heels and stockings, which hurts the feets after the long hours of working.

The brown uniform in the photos above is banquet uniform and the black uniform is actually the manager suit. Was selected to be the receptionist yesterday, hence I need to be dress in the manager suit. Anyway maybe I was lucky, as they only chose 2 people to be the receptionist out of abt 20 students. HAHA.
Get to listen to some global company talks and concerns during questions and answers. Also, to have the records of their name cards, companies and fax them over to hongkong. After the event, the other girl left as she got something on and I proceeded to report back to my director. My director told me that there's no time for me to change back to banquet uniform. Just wear the manager suit for the day because many boxes were still not tie for the wedding. It was some rich people wedding, their wedding planners requested us to tie 360 boxes of ribbons. The ribbons have the couple names printed on, the names must be seen, need to adjust the ribbon and ensure it's tight and presentable.

When I walked to the kitchen to collect plates to put those boxes, the chefs looked at me and then after awhile, one of the chefs asked me:" hello, are you the new manager?"

HAHAHA! It was hilarious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home