Wednesday, December 15, 2010

My head is spinning. I'm having a headache. :/
It's raining now and I'm enjoying weather being so cool and windy.

Anyway, today I had marketing module. It is about sushi and a company from Japan. I was feeling stressed up in my team. Everyone had their picks and I'm left to do public relations which is the most difficult part to elaborate. I've totally no idea what is public relations. Thankfully, my team mates and I decided to split some slides if not I'm gonna be so dead!

I had nap the moment I returned my aunt house, just K.O onto the bed. I find myself feeling superb tired these days and I have been complaining to at least one person that "hey im so tired!" The kind of feeling when you know your eyes just gonna shut and your mind wanders off. I'm not sure is it just me or everyone else feels the same way too. Haha.

Having Hospitality and tourism module tmr and fri would be maths 2!
2 more days to my 2 weeks HOLIDAYS!! endure endure endure!
you ought to know, im waiting so impatiently. im counting down!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home