Wednesday, September 29, 2010






















Met Erikka and Timothy at orchard mrt station and went to shop around orchard. Bought one shirt. haha.
Went to Orchard central, had my brunch at Heavens Loft! First visit there. Nachos was good, shared with erikka as the portion is big while timothy had his usual ice cream, he's a fan of Ben and Jerry.
Aftermath, walk walk walk to kill time while waiting for azhveena to finish her manicure at FEP.

Dinner at four fingers. Have you heard of it? It was my first visit there too. I must say the chicken chop is mouth-watering! Can choose between the flavours of spicy or teriyaki. of cos' I chose teriyaki, since I don't like spicy food.
The price is reasonable too. So if you haven't try,
you may want to consider trying when you happen to pop by Ion. (:

Timothy left first cos' he got smth on. Erikka and I meet azhveena at Heeren then we headed to a hotel lounge sang by Erikka's friends. My first visit to the hotel. Their voices are powerful and nice. We can actually request songs for them to sing, hence we requested two songs.
We played 3 rounds of snooker.
Each round cost $2. Each of us win one time. Fair & square.
Left the hotel at 10pm and headed to zouk and the future! HAHAHAHAHA.
My first visit too! :D

So much of the "first visit" today. Fantastic day, thumbs up!! (Y)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home