Tuesday, September 21, 2010

My msn and hotmail account, is back to working condition and can function properly.
*smiles widely*

Today, I went out to choa chu kang with erikka, mastura and azhveena! Purpose is to go for a swim, however I cdnt go down due to my monthly maintenance!
HAHA Girls, you should know what I mean.
Hence, they went soaking in the pool while I sat there to relax and play my friend's Iphone Word games. I LIKE WORD GAMES! HAHA.

Also, mas and erikka brought cookies and muffins just for me! so thoughtful of them.
Hence, I was happily eating them one by one. Teehee!

After that, headed for dinner. The ambience looks like JB. haha, looks like seafood place, which is kind of nice. It's crowded, luckily we reached early for our seats. Had coconut and satay was our main course.

I've uploaded the photos in facebook.
Feel free to go there if you wanna view the photos! :>

Tmr im working again,
Hope I don't see that bitch!

Good night humans! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home