Saturday, February 12, 2011

I'm feeling so unprepared and not ready for this upcoming UT3. The schedule is so screwed up seriously so much so that I'm having test every day. This coming week is certainly a stressful week with upcoming tests including my piano internal theory. I've yet to memorise the italian terms, major and minor countings.
To top it all, I'm ULTRAAAA TIRED! Not just the normal kind, I'm having eyes with red-veins that can be seen. Anddddd, my brain's like not functioning, I easily forget what I just read.
What happened to me? :/

Anyway, my classmate sent me a GPA calculator, after calculating(excluding ut3), my result is a disappointment, drastic dropped as compared to sem 1.
Financial accounting itself already makes me feel agitated. Then again, I've maths to make it worst! The other 3 modules, needs applications from theories. So far, I've only touch-and-go on HTM, the rest not yet!
HOW? UT3 HOW??!
KILLERS.

Guess I'll have to leave to fate to decide.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home